Since 1986, the Pregnancy Resource Center has helped women cope with unplanned pregnancies and consider their options in a compassionate, supportive environment with the help of trained peer counselors. They are a Christian pro-life center and their goal is to empower their clients. They want their clients to know they are not alone during this life-altering event and that there is hope for the future. PRC’s desire is to offer support and information, and to allow clients time to make the decision that is best for them.
- Help with outreach materials and education to bring awareness to local schools.
- Help with general housekeeping.
- Groups to throw baby showers (raise money or bigger baby items like strollers etc.) and office supply showers.
- In January PRC kicks off the Right For Life Baby Bottle Fundraisers, during which people get baby bottles and collect change in them.
- Need newer maternity clothes donations.
- Volunteers to become counselors for the girls who come to the center.
- Volunteers to help to put files into the computer.
- Need crockpots. Part of their parenting classes educates the girls about proper nutrition and one of the items they can earn are crockpots.
- Groups to cook dinner and serve it to the people who come in for the parenting classes on Tuesday nights from 5-6pm.
- Gift cards for gas only, for the parents to earn at their parenting class.